Work on Womens Fitness in Fair Oaks and Orangevale Today
Welcome to Kaia FIT, where we’re always happy to encourage new exercise enthusiasts and meet new friends so that we can help each other achieve our goals. Kaia FIT is designed to fit into your schedule and help you build a foundation of nutrition, strength, and endurance so that you feel your best and enjoy optimal overall well-being. We offer fitness programs for women year-round, including our six-week womens boot camps, which take place three times a year. Between boot camps, you can enjoy our regular variety of group workout classes, designed to keep your mind engaged and your muscles confused for the best possible results. Some of the classes you’ll find here include cross-training classes, Yoga-Pilates, barre classes, a TRX workout program, and more. Come and work out with us today!
It’s Always the Right Time to Stay Fit in Orangevale
It’s important to keep moving, so when you’re looking for something fun to do around Orangevale, why not make it something active? Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Sutter Street. In Orangevale, you’re just a short drive (or walk, if you’re feeling ambitious) from Sutter Street, a great historic area with lots to see and do. Spend an afternoon walking around this area and check out the farmers market as well as fun monthly events such as art walks and concerts.
- Lake Natoma. Whether you hike nearby or get out on the water in a kayak or canoe, Lake Natoma is a lovely place to spend a day. You can also swim here, and there are no motorized boats allowed in certain areas, so you don’t have to worry about noise or wakes.
- Sacramento State Aquatic Center. Not only are there biking trails nearby, but the Aquatic Center itself offers tons of activities including sailing, windsurfing, paddling, rowing, water skiing, wakeboarding, and jet skiing. If you’re looking for a way to get your kids more involved in fitness, definitely check out the youth camps and programs here.
Things to Do in Fair Oaks
Fair Oaks also has several nearby attractions and things to do that can help you stay active and healthy. Try one of the Natomas attractions listed above or go for one of these fun Fair Oaks area activities – either way, you’ll keep moving and working towards your fitness goals even on your days off.
- American River Raft Rentals. Here’s an idea that’s way more fun and better for you than sitting on the couch! American River Raft Rentals is the largest rafting company in California. Book a self-guided tour on the class I-II lower American River with a few friends and get ready for an exciting adventure. These folks can organize trips for any size group; there are also picnic areas, restrooms, and running water available in the park.
- Sacramento State Aquatic Center. Another awesome way to have fun on the water, Sacramento State Aquatic Center offers a range of activities for people of all ages including camps, classes, facility reservations, youth groups, team building, and equipment rentals. Try boating, jet skiing, water skiing, wakeboarding, paddling, windsurfing, and more – you can get a great workout, learn something new, and have a blast all at the same time.
- Granite Arch Climbing Center. Rock climbing is serious exercise – and serious fun. Adults and kids alike will find suitable climbing walls available at affordable prices. There are also youth programs such as the Youth Climbing Club and homeschool classes. Host a birthday party or a corporate team building event, or simply spend an afternoon burning calories, building muscle, and having a blast.
We’re Excited to Meet You!
Join us for our group fitness classes and Kaia FIT nutrition programs now. Don’t wait another minute to take control of your health and start looking and feeling better than ever. We designed our womens fitness programs with your needs and goals in mind, so book your first session today and let us help empower you to achieve all you want to achieve.
We look forward to seeing you in our upcoming fitness classes!